XB SG-2 SLIP-ON EXHAUST
The ultimate in performance, looks, sound and durability at a price that won't break the bank! We build the 100% Stainless Steel SG-2 Slip-On exhaust system in-house with USA made components. Arm jerking torque along with a distinctive V-Twin "hot rod" exhaust note that isn't harsh or crackly and without the annoying droning at highway speeds the other systems are known for.
The SG-2 Exhaust System Features:
- One piece mandrel bent elbow.
- 4" diameter muffler with 2" stainless steel perforated core.
- Stainless steel core wrap that resists temperatures over 1500 degrees F.
- 2.5" diameter 60 degree turn-out.
- Robust mounting system in lieu of straps.
- Includes all mounting hardware and t-bolt clamp.
Unlike the other guys, our exhaust systems includes a matching tune file for you bike. Flashing your ECM is simple using our Buelltooth interface and the free EcmDroid application. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on an ECM. You already have one that you can easily re-flash yourself in minutes as explained on our tutorials page.
Our optional Barometric Sensor is highly recommended for compatible XB models (typically 2005 - 2010 models). This allows your engine to get optimum fuel delivery regardless of elevation and air pressure. This will effectively eliminate the low speed stuttering and decel popping that normally plagues these bikes. At the same time it lowers engine temps and improves throttle response. Plus, it plugs in to an exising connector under the seat. Email email@example.com with questions or to confirm compatibility.
Fits all 2003-2010 Buell XB models with N. America size headers. Will not fit 2008+ EU models with 2.5" header outlets.
- Removable stainless steel dB Killer.
- Stainless steel exhaust clamp for header outlet. Replaces the ugly stock clamp, which are prone to seize.
*Chin spoiler mounts sold separately.